COVID-19 STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE UPDATE
We do hope you and your loved ones are safe and maintaining good health especially during this difficult time.
Thank you for your continuous support to us at AES Luxury Apartments; we are closely monitoring the updates by World Health Organisation, Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and other local health departments regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines issued by these agencies.
We have placed the highest emphasis on the safety and well-being of our valued guest and employees by taking precautionary measures with high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We would like to take this opportunity to share with you how we have used this time to implement even more detailed measures to prepare ourselves to welcome you back whenever you feel safe to return to us
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
At AES we are not only committed to delivering hospitality experience, we are more committed to deliver Safe Stay Experience for all our Guests!!! We are fully Geared and COVID Compliant in our operations so you can enjoy a Worry-free Stay with us always. On a daily basis we are working to ensure we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. All measures have been put in place in ensuring your safety and comfort, some of these include:
- Temperature readings of guests and staff are taken daily at the entrance of the hotel
- Correctly formulated hand sanitizers are in place in all public spaces and include the entrance, lobby, corridors, conference room and marquee event center etc.
- Seating in the lobby and restaurant have been reconfigured to ensure safe distances are maintained between guests
- We have signage round the hotel reminding our guests and staff about physical distancing and hand hygiene
- All touch points in public areas like door handles, elevator buttons, tabletops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitizer/disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and at turn-down in the evening
- Protocols are in place for restaurant, kitchen staff, room service, meeting and conference room, and marquee event hall to sanitize their hands every time they serve food or touch food-related items
- All luggages are disinfected before coming into the hotel
- All supplies and items are sanitized before being admitted into the hotel premises
- We have updated and detailed cleaning checklists, including the use of professionally identified chemicals and agents for all areas, including laundry, are being followed and monitored closely
- Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently.
Housekeeping staff wear protective equipment and use fresh gloves for every room they service
- If any of the parameters for our guests or employees are not normal, a medical examination and assistance with the contact of the relevant medical authority is advised immediately.
- To ensure all standards and protocols are adhered to, we have a dedicated Hygiene and Safety Manager.
June 11, 2020
AES Luxury Apartments, Abuja.